Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cancer

Well today, the biopsy results came back, and as you can tell by the title of this post, Queso has cancer... I have to find out more about it, but the vet said he's got less than a year untreated, and if there is treatment, there's not 100% chance it'd work.. i'm going to talk to the vet again to see what else I can find out.. This is really hard for me because my cat Blink died in 2009 from diabetes.  I tried everything to save her, but in the end, there was nothing the vet could do..

I've been purposely avoiding uploading pics of Queso's bloody nose (the reason I took him to the vet a couple days ago).  This is what he looks like when I come home from work, and usually when I wake up in the morning.   I wipe the bloody snot off and it seems fine until he sleeps again, then it drips out while he's sleeping..

No comments:

Post a Comment